We’ve been working hard on web development the last few months, and we’ve launched three website re-designs so far in 2014 (with at least half a dozen redesigns planned). Without going too in-depth, we use the following process to complete a redesign. (more…)
The first post in our new “Online Parts Marketing Fundamentals” blog series.
All auto parts ecommerce website providers are different. Each of them has their pros and cons. While we won’t dive into the specifics for each platform, we will:
- Give anyone thinking about buying an auto parts ecommerce website food for thought and;
- Give you a list of ecommerce auto parts website providers you can use to do some research
The list of companies shown below is broken out into after-market and OEM auto parts markets. The list includes a link to each provider’s website as well.
Are you thinking about a national advertising campaign for your auto parts brand or retail website? Here’s some pricing info for a handful of common advertising mediums that auto parts manufacturers and retailers like to use. The rates can range dramatically from one opportunity to the next, so obviously the numbers will include a wide range of values.
The data below shouldn’t be used to determine whether or not a particular advertising opportunity is a good deal – it’s basically here to help marketers put national advertising costs in perspective.
If you’re not a professional web nerd like me, you might not be intimately involved with the concept of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO). Yet if you own or manage an automotive ecommerce site, CRO should be a topic that’s at the top of your mind. Here’s why. (more…)
Facebook contests are simple, affordable, and incredibly easy to manage when you use the right tool.
Here’s a quick rundown that will guide you through managing a Facebook contest for fun and profit, along with some advice on “closing the loop” and making sure you maximize your dollars.
First, let’s talk about what you need to run a contest:
- A popular Facebook page, or an agreement to run a contest with someone that owns a popular Facebook page
- A prize that’s cool enough to get people talking
- A platform to manage contest entries and help you pick a winner
- Advertising to promote your contest
- Most importantly, a logical plan that ties this contest into everything else you’re doing
I’ve gone into greater detail on each of these items below. (more…)