PPC Management From Spork
Spork Marketing founder Jason Lancaster talks about PPC advertising
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising has three main benefits:
- It can generate instant or near-instant results.
- It can always be customized to fit a specific budget
- The effects of PPC ads are highly measurable with the right tracking in place
Unlike SEO, PPC advertising works fast – if we setup your account today, you may see the benefits as soon as tomorrow.
When PPC Works Best
Pay-per-click advertising works exceptionally well when we have a defined goal. If you want to generate leads or phone calls, a PPC ad campaign can be designed to attract potential clients to your company website and then encourage them to contact you.
PPC can also be used to generate direct sales – many eCommerce companies rely upon pay-per-click advertising to generate sales.
We recommend pay-per-click advertising on Google AdWords, Facebook, and Microsoft AdCenter. We are well versed in all three platforms, and depending on your goals we can recommend the best option(s) to you.
When determining your budget for pay-per-click advertising, you should account for three costs: a setup fee, a monthly management fee, and your click costs. Since costs-per-click vary from industry to industry and market to market, it is difficult for us to project a budget. However, you are welcome to contact us using the form below to request a free PPC budget estimate.
Why Do I Want To Work With A PPC Management Company?
At first glance, pay-per-click advertising is deceptively simple. You punch in your keywords, your bids, and the you put in your credit card and hope for the best. However, most of the do-it-yourself ad campaigns that we’ve inherited were wasting hundreds or thousands of dollars a month on un-needed clicks. While anyone can start a PPC campaign, it takes knowledge and experience to create a campaign that’s efficient and effective.
Chances are good that if you have an existing pay-per-click advertising campaign that wasn’t professionally developed, we can save you money and improve performance right away.
The other reason to work with a PPC management company is that we can maximize your budget. If you have a limited budget, you may be tempted to try and manage your PPC accounts yourself. However, if your spend is low, you need to make every dollar count – a PPC pro can help.
What To Look For In A PPC Management Company
Experience and sophistication separate good PPC management companies from the rest of the pack. Here are some questions you want to ask:
1. What does account management entail? Some companies provide monthly reports, and some companies review click and query data to refine keywords, test ad copy and landing pages, and work to maximize ROI. You want a company that is always testing.
2. Can they explain quality score? Pay-per-click advertising is purchased on a per-keyword basis – if you want to advertise, you decide what keyword(s) make sense for your business and then create a bid. Pay-per-click platforms like Google’s AdWords and Microsoft’s AdCenter then calculate your ad’s quality score to determine your costs. High quality scores mean low costs, so your PPC management company should have a good understanding of quality score if they’re going to manage your ads effectively.
3. Are they certified? Google and Microsoft both provide PPC professionals a system for certification. While certification isn’t essential, it’s a good way to gauge the quality and professionalism of the PPC management company you’re considering.
About PPC From Spork Marketing
Jason Lancaster, the president of Spork Marketing, is a Google AdWords professional with extensive PPC advertising experience. Jason personally manages all PPC advertising campaigns for Spork Marketing clients. When you hire Spork Marketing to manage your PPC advertising, you will receive the best level of service that we offer.
Jason has written articles about PPC advertising best practices for Ward’s Dealer Business and DealersEdge Car Dealer Insider.
Contact us to learn more about our PPC management services.